Thursday, July 09, 2009

Roxy Music XI


Roxy Music
Live [2001]
@320 |01|02|03|04|

CD One
1 - Re-Make/Re-Model
2 - Street Life
3 - Ladytron
4 - While My Heart Is Still Beating
5 - Out Of The Blue
6 - A Song For Europe
7 - My Only Love
8 - In Every Dream Home A Heartache
9 - Oh Yeah!
10 - Both Ends Burning
11 - Tara

CD Two
1 - More Than This
2 - If There Is Something
3 - Mother Of Pearl
4 - Avalon
5 - Dance Away
6 - Jealous Guy
7 - Editions Of You
8 - Virginia Plain
9 - Love Is The Drug
10 - Do The Strand
11 - For Your Pleasure

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the Roxy!! Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

thanx for posting the complete roxy-catalogue. i own them all, so i didn't download any, but i still appreciate the sharing. best wishes, ubique

RevolutionaryBum said...

Hi Thanks for this Roxy CD !!! After I downloaded it though there were 4 songs missing from CD 2... Trax 5,7,8,and 9 I'm DL'ing again to make sure though. Thought I'd let you know Ok... Thanks again =)

Widget said...

Works fine for me. Thanks so much. I have this on DVD but cannot play it in the car. I can now!!